Attorneys & Staff
Russell A. Dohan, Esq.
Partner (Florida Only)
Russell started practicing law in 1994 working for insurance companies and gaining trial experience at one of Florida’s largest and most prestigious insurance defense law firms. He took those skills and in 2000 partnered up with his law school classmate, George Goldberg, to form Goldberg & Dohan. Russell has made it his goal to achieve justice for those victims injured as a result of the negligence of others. In 2007, Russell achieved the status of being Board Certified in Civil Trial Law, making him an expert in the field. Being Board Certified is a status that less that 1% of Florida Civil Trial Lawyers obtain. Russell has secured several multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. He has obtained a 10.0 Superb rating by AVVO, an independent lawyer rating service. Russell is the father of two girls and enjoys exercising, traveling and playing Poker in his spare time.
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims, including specialization in Bad Faith
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida Bar, 1994
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 1995
- U.S. 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2005
- Board Certified, National Board of Trial Advocacy, 2013
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Law, 2007, re-certified in 2012
- 11th Judicial Circuit Florida Bar Grievance Committee, 2002 – 2005, Chair (2005)
- Advanced Trial Skills, “The Nuts and Bolts of Trial Preparation” / Florida Justice Association Annual Convention, 2009
- Civil Litigation, “Front Door Hat” / Florida Justice Association Annual Convention, 2013